Thursday, September 26, 2013

London Fashion Week

I have always been fascinated with the London culture.  There is just something about it that drives a peak of curiosity in me.  I would suggest that it all started with my obsession with the Spice Girls at a young age, and just grew from there.  Although I am no longer "obsessed" with the Spice Girls (I do still listen to some of their songs every now and then) I still find myself fascinated with the culture.

There are a few labels that always tug at my soul style: Burberry Prorsum, Mulberry, and Tom Ford.  These three brands offer a different aesthetic with their product, but the one thing they have in common, MY LOVE for them!  Unfortunately I was unable to make it to London Fashion Week, however, I was able to catch some of the shows online.  Here are some of my favorite looks from my favorite brands!

BURBERRY PRORSUM




MULBERRY




TOM FORD




No comments:

Post a Comment