Monday, October 7, 2013

cognac love





( Photos by Jared Freeman )

The other week I was vintage shopping and found this AWESOME Stobbs Castle of Scotland wool sweater.  I immediately fell in love, not only because of the color (it will go with almost everything) but because of the details.  You can definitely tell that time went into making this fabulous sweater.  And my oh my is it warm.  The sleeves are a little longer (which I love), and the construction is amazing!

Since the seasons are changing my wardrobe has definitely started reflecting that.  As most people associate fall with layering I have taken on that same mentality, only in a new way.  I love the layering concept, especially when it comes to pairing items together that you would never think of.  In this case I paired my new sweater with one of my go to Max Studio dresses.  Overall I really love this idea, and most likely with be using it more often.

How are you layering for fall?  Show us on Instagram with #falllayering.  Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Outfit details:
Stobbs Castle of Scotland vintage sweater
Max Studio ruffle dress
Jessica Simpson boots
BCBG Max Azria rings

1 comment:

  1. The Jessica Simpson boots,look really good on you-I found you from the LuckyCommunity. Overall,it's a very comfy layering,love the way you're carrying it with light yet significant Azria rings.Hope you'd took a look at my blog aswell. I've shared your blog on my page,if you haven't already,like my fb page! :)
    https://www.facebook.com/TheFashionObscura

    ReplyDelete