Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day!










I love dressing for the holidays! For me, it means I get to wear my most luxurious pieces and dress like there's no tomorrow!! 
My great aunt gave me this fur stole from the 60's a few years ago... It's something I normally only wear at home in the evenings while working, but it just went perfectly with my outfit.  I opted to go for a more classic look this year with a festive nail color, instead of my usual choice of dressing in holiday colors and sparkles.  My favorite part of this outfit (besides the fur) is the fact that all of the embellishment matches! Overall my favorite Christmas outfit this year!

Dress: Bar III (find it here)
Fur Stole: Vintage
Watch: Fossil (find it here)
Heels: Just Fab (find them here)
Rings: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment