Tuesday, April 9, 2013

PechaKucha

    
 
 
Photos taken by Shawn Kruse

( XOXO blouse, Paige skinny jeans, Jessica Simpson messenger bag, all BCBG jewelry, and Seychelles booties)

PechaKucha is a new style of community presentations that have started popping up all over the United States.  Luckily my home town is in the loop and decided to participate in this amazing movement.  While I was home this week I attended my first PechaKucha event.  These events are really casual and laid back so I thought what better way to reflect this than through my chic but casual image.

I decided to start off with my basic and ever so reliable Paige denim skinnies, from there my outfit kind of took a life of its own.  Kind of like the PechaKucha presentations.  It consists of a slide show with 20 pictures that pop-up for 20 seconds each while you talk about your company or foundation.  Much like my getting dressed process, it usually takes me about 20 seconds to decided if an item will work with the look I am trying to create or not.  From there I then move on to the next item and keep building until my outfit is complete.  In which case then I deem it a successful at home presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment