Tuesday, April 9, 2013

seattle photo diary

Sometimes you just need to get away.  Its a fact that every now and then you just need a break from the everyday chaos of life.  For me when that happens I head to the fashion capitol in the Northwest, Seattle.  It is a place that combines not only the city but urban atmosphere.  I know I can always escape there and get some good shopping in as well as some good down to earth girl time with some of my mates from college.  Not only is Seattle close to home for me, it is a place that I know like the back of my hand.  It is a place I go to escape my everyday routine and create a fun, anything goes, no agenda necessary plan of attack.  These are just a few pictures I have taken from the last few times I was there.  It ranges from my trip to the infamous Pikes Place Market, attending the Mariners game, and going to the Woodland Park Zoo.  If anyone ever gets the chance to escape this would definitely be one of my top pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment