Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fall tones


There are days where a jaunt downtown along with a twirl here and there are the perfect way to start your day!  And if your going to twirl, you better be wearing a twirl worthy dress!  This outfit was all about that concept... a twirl worthy dress, with a side of neutral accessories to help set it off.  

This time of year I feel I always have a more polished and refined look, as opposed to the rest of the year where I embrace a more casual vibe.  Although these days, they all seem to be mixing together.  This Bar III dress was one I invested in a few years ago and it has been a great neutral piece for me season after season.  All I have to do is switch the accessories up and it takes on a whole new look.   And because were in fall, any outfit isn't complete without a fun pair of ankle boots to pull the whole look together!  

I hope everyone is having a great holiday week so far!  


( Photos by David M. Bailey )

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Bar III (similar here)
Ankle Boots: Michael Kors (similar here)
Watch: Fossil (similar here)
Bracelets: BCBGeneration (older styles)
Nail Polish: Essie "mind your mittens" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment