Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year, New Me

 After taking a few week hiatus to spend time with my family and friends for the holidays, I am back and ready for the new year!  Not only will I be getting to travel to some amazing places this year (stay tuned as the time comes closer to find out where) but I also will be doing some amazing collaborations.  Being a new year, I am all for staying true to who you are, there is no need to completely re-invent the wheel here, BUT it is always nice to tweak a few different things to have that extra pep in your step from a fun change.  For me, this change is going to be shown through my style.  With a new hair cut that I'm loving more and more every day, I felt the need to morph into something a little more fitted and sexy.  This transition will be something that is a refresher of the sorts for my closet.  The other day I had the crazy idea to clean everything out and go buy all new stuff!  I won't be doing that. but it did spark the idea in me that its not a bad thing to change something that has identified you for so long.  I think of it this way... I get to play dress up every day, and whereas I used to be more of a bohemian kinda lady, I will now be more of a sexy classic kinda lady.

Here is some of my inspiration for my new style I will be rocking and trying out!  What do you think of it?  New or Old better?




No comments:

Post a Comment