Thursday, December 18, 2014

Topshelf


A few months ago I stumbled across one of my favorite little boutiques in downtown Seattle called Fini and.  While I was there, I stumbled across a display with these intriguing brass bracelets that had all of these interesting words on them.  After staring at all of them for what seemed to be forever, I finally decided on the one that had the word "Badass" written on it in cursive.  It seemed to be the most unusual one and seemed to fit my alter ego personality perfectly!

This cuff is so cool and such a statement piece, I decided to match my whole outfit around it!  Because the cuff was made of brass, I matched the rest of my accessory hardware to it.  I opted for a more casual look to accent the jewelry.  Choosing a printed blouse and pairing it with destructed boyfriend jeans make for a great casual combination any day!  And no outfit is complete without a pair of great shoes, in this case... grey suede heels from my favorite, Sam Edelman!


(Photos by David M. Bailey)

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blouse: Topshop (similar here)
Boyfriend jeans: (similar here)
Heels: Sam Edelman (similar here)
Badass cuff: (find it here)
Statement necklace: Unknown (similar here)
Nail polish: Essie "mind your mittens" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment