Monday, November 18, 2013

All about the orange









( Photos by Jared Freeman )

I am currently obsessed with my new Michael Kors ankle boots I picked up about a month ago! I have been pairing them with just about everything...jeans, dresses, skirts.... You name it I've paired it!  

Currently I am in the Pacific Northwest visiting family, and in case many of you don't know, it is extremely cold! Ergo the need to dress warm as much as possible!  The other day I decided to go hangout downtown where all of the fruit packing warehouses are, it's so industrial and country at the same time, I just love the environment!  Not to mention it makes for a cool scenery to shoot in!  

Blouse: Mango
Jacket: Guess
Jeans: J Brand 
Ankle boots: Michael Kors
Jewelry: BCBG Max Azria

No comments:

Post a Comment