Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks











Today is a day for giving thanks and being with the ones you love.  I am extremely grateful for so many things. One of the things I am most thankful for is my family, not only have they helped encourage me throughout my who life, but they also have been through my journey with me every step of the way! 
I am also grateful for all of the opportunities that continue to come my way. Everyday a new door opens and amazing things happen.  With the amazing people I am surrounded by on a daily basis I don't think I could be more grateful! 

I love a good reason to get dressed up and wear something that makes a statement!  Today I opted for a sequin skirt, comfy sweater, and my favorite Michael Kors ankle boots!  Such a casual and fun look!
I hope everyone has a great day!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Share with us what you are wearing for today's festivities on Instagram with #tgdoutfit

Sweater: Victoria's Secret (similar here)
Skirt: vintage 
Ankle boots: Michael Kors (similar here)
Jewelry: vintage
Clutch: BCBG Max Azria

No comments:

Post a Comment