Monday, November 11, 2013

Casual Sunday










  

I love Sundays!  Mostly because it usually calls for casual attire, mixed with a little bit of edge.  Yesterday of corse was no exception to this concept... My day was filled with running errands and getting caught up on work! So therefore comfort was a huge element to my look.  
 I will say, I absolutely LOVE my Mossimo sweaters from target I picked up a few weeks ago, they go with everything, come in every color, AND you can dress them up or down.  I chose to dress mine down here, but they also look amazing with a great tailored suit for fall!  Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Jacket: Bar III
Sweater: Mossimo from Target
Leggings: BCBG Max Azria
Boots: MIA
Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Necklace: Lucky Brand
Rings: BCBG Max Azria

No comments:

Post a Comment