Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vintage Rock









( Photos by Jared Freeman )

After spending the weekend hanging out in mountains with some of my best friends, I am extremely relieved to be back to my semi-normal schedule and routine.  Although I am currently packing for my trip to Los Angeles later today, I am thrilled to be able to be home.  Even if it is temporary.  My trip to Los Angeles has been in the works for a few months now and is for a project I have been working very hard on!  I will be revealing it to you guys on tomorrow's blog post! 

 This look here is one I put together last week for a stroll around downtown, which is by far one of my favorite areas to go.  I feel like I really channeled my inner Rachel Zoe on this one!  Overall I loved the aesthetic of this look, and the idea of keeping in simple with the color palette.  The whole outfit pulled together flawlessly with the detailed jacket and rings.  What are your thoughts?

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Jacket: LaROK
Maxi dress: Puella
Hat: Cotton On
Rings: BCBG Max Azria
Heels: Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment