Monday, February 17, 2014

LOVE







( Photos by Jared Freeman )

Friday as we all know was Valentine's Day!  A day for showing the ones you care about just how much you love them.  A day for spreading the love in ways we normally don't because of our hectic and busy lives that we all live.  Well... I decided to do a post just for you, my fellow fashionista's and followers!  You are all so amazing and inspiring, and I would not be where I am without you!  I am so grateful for all of you, and you are all so truly special to me!  I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!
xo- Jennifer 

Blouse: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Jacket: Bar III 
Trousers: BCBG Max Azria
Heels: Joey
Rings: BCBG Max Azria 
Necklace: Style & Co.

1 comment:

  1. lovely look, I wish I could see more of your necklace!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete