Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Plaid + Quilted leather






( Photos by Jared Freeman )

I took these pics the week of Valentine's Day as a fun take on pleather and ways to make it fashion forward yet still casual! I liked the idea of mixing the harsh feel of the pleather with the soft chiffon plaid blouse.  Together they balanced each other out and created a casual aesthetic to the outfit.

 I started cuffing my skinnies a while ago and have yet to stop doing it.  It all started with them being too long for what I wanted my look to be with a certain outfit, and then turned into my everyday thing.  Now I'm cuffing my skinnies every time I wear them!  I know this isn't appealing to most for their own personal reasons but I LOVE it!  What do you think about cuffing skinnies?  

Hope everyone has had a great week so far!  Next week I will be sharing some exciting new projects with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment