Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Flower Power










I know this might sound a little cliche' of me, and Miranda from the Devil Wears Prada comes to my mind when I say this but... I LOVE floral's for spring!  I know its not the most original idea, but it is very fitting.  As soon as daylight savings time hits, I bring all of my floral prints out from hiding and start to mix them into my everyday wear!
Since it is still a little cold out I opted to pair my fabulous flower pants with a chunky knit sweater to keep warm.  I really liked the detailing on the sweater too, with the enhancements on the hip area!  How are you wearing floral's for spring?  Use #flowerpower on Instagram to showcase your floral's!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sweater: Rachel Roy
Trousers: Mango
Heels: Just Fab
Clutch: BCBG Generation
Rings: Just Fab
Nail Polish color: "Go Overboard" from Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment