Friday, December 5, 2014

Classic + Casual


There's nothing more classic than a black tuxedo blazer.  It's timeless, you can wear it season after season, and it pairs EXTREMELY well with just about everything in your wardrobe.  

I opted for a more casual take this time, pairing mine with my favorite boyfriend jeans, a lace bralette (to make it a little more flirty), and my go to Steve Madden heels that never seem to fail me.  I love the idea of experimenting with different classic pieces and finding new ways to wear them.  For me, it's what makes fashion exciting.  There is always something new to see and put together.

Hope you all have a great weekend! 


(Photos by David M. Bailey)

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Jacket: BCBG Max Azria (similar here)
Lace Bralette: B. Tempted (find it here)
Boyfriend Jeans: Bulhead (similar here)
Heels: Steve Madden (similar here)
Rings: thrift store finds
Nail Polish: Essie "mind your mittens" (find it here)






No comments:

Post a Comment