Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Graphic and Plaid


Every outfit is about balance, you can wear the craziest print, a basic tee, or a super out there piece of jewelry, and as long as you balance it out, the outcome can be trend setting!  

This graphic tee I got while I was on vacation in Los Angeles last year, it is easily one of my favorites, and a good go to for me.  This being said I wanted to find a way to wear it that don't consist of jeans or yoga pants.  Addidng the plaid pencil skirt to it ust seemed to set it off for me.  Especially since the skirt had similar colors in it's pattern as in the tee!  By adding some blue toned accessories it pulled the whole look together, and by adding cobalt blue heels it made the blue accessories I chose "pop" even more!  I loved this look so much, I'm on the hunt for another great graphic tee to go with a red pencil skirt I have! 


( Photos by David M. Bailey )

OUTFIT DETAILS:
T-shirt: (similar here)
Skirt: Topshop (similar here)
Heels: Steve Madden (similar here)
Necklace: (similar here)
Nail Polish: Essie "bordeaux" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment