Thursday, June 6, 2013

Down a castle road



( Photos by Shawn Kruse )

( Rachel Roy sweater, American Eagle denim shorts, Ray Ban sunglasses, BCBG bracelets, Chico's necklace and rings, American Rag hat, and Steve Madden sandals ) 

Some days just call for a spontaneous adventure.  For me when I see an old dirt road leading to a castle, I get extremely curious and want to see what it has to offer.  Lets just say walking up to this beautiful scenery was lovely, however, the NO TRESPASSING sign made me weary of wandering too far in.  So to satisfy my curiosity AND still remain consciously safe I only stayed on the main road.  It was so surreal and beautiful.  It was practically straight out of a portrait.  And in my opinion the prefect way to spend my afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment