Sunday, June 30, 2013

Starbucks Day


( Photos by Shawn Kruse )

( Alternative Apparel hoodie, BCBG blouse, Paige trousers, Dolce Vita heels, BCBG jewelry, Coach sunglasses, and Nine West handbag )

Very rarely do I get the opportunity to just take my morning slow, and enjoy working at a cute little cafe or coffee shop.  Usually my days are so busy from the time I get up that it usually consists of grabbing coffee on the go, and working from wherever there is a plug in throughout the day.  Being that I am originally from the Northwest my first choice is always a Starbucks.  The music is always great, there is always friendly people around, and not to mention the coffee tastes GREAT!  The days where I am able to enjoy my morning are usually my favorite.  I find that I tend to be way more productive when I'm trying to multi-task.  Although as you can see I still tend to multi-task even when I'm sitting still.

No comments:

Post a Comment