Monday, June 3, 2013

Leavenworth Photo Diary

  

( Photos by Shawn Kruse and myself )

( Bar III jacket, Alexander Wang tank, American Eagle shorts, Mossimo wedged booties, Fossil watch, and Bliss purse )

Recently, I took a day trip up to Leavenworth in Washington, while I was visiting family.  This small and quaint town is know for its German influences and atmosphere.  It is a town that I have visited many times growing up and is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, especially in the winter time!  They have this well known hat shop that is always fun to walk through.  I'm always the first person to try on just about every hat possible, it's very silly, but OH so much fun.  As you can see above I definitely still take advantage of these opportunities.  They also have some cute wine tasting rooms that are always filled with very outgoing people, so you tend to meet people from all over the country.  There are a few little shops that even sell items reminiscent of the German culture, like the stack-able dolls, old fashioned beer mugs with your customized name on it, and even cute little yodeling costumes .  Overall I would say it is a must see place to go if your ever in the Northwest, whether with your family or friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment