Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birds Point of View


( Photos by Marc Cabanig )

( BCBG tank, Billabong bikini bottom, American Eagle shorts, handmade feather leg detail, and Sam Edelman shoes )

 The first time I met Marc he was doing a photo shoot with someone on the sidewalk in downtown LA.  They were both laughing and having such a great time, it made me so curious.  As I passed by, Marc asked if I would want to do a photo shoot with him sometime.  Being the spontaneous, outgoing, and opportunistic person I am, of course I said yes!  A few weeks later we put together some ideas, and came up with the idea to do something really different and out there.  This is what we came up with.  A bright and colorful way of showing a "birds point of view"  I hope you all enjoy these pictures as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment