Thursday, July 4, 2013

All American Girl

 
 
 

( Photos by Brittany Gross )

( BCBG blouse, American Eagle shorts, Converse tennies, Vintage sunglasses, BCBG bracelet and ring, as well as vintage silver bracelets )

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

I am so pleased to present to you my first Fourth of July post EVER!  One of my good friends and I decided to do a themed photo shoot just for today!  I scoured my closet and room until I found some sunglasses I had completely forgotten about, they were perfect for the look I was going for.  I chose to go with the all-American laid back aesthetic.  It is by far one of my go to favorites, and definitely the most comfortable.  

We have also decided to do a photo shoot tonight so that all of you can see how we are spending our Fourth of July for 2013! Stay tuned for pics to come on the next post!  I hope all of you have an AMAZING day and night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment