Tuesday, July 2, 2013

La Red Mod

 

 
 
 

( Photos by Shawn Kruse )

( Mango dress, Faux Ray Bans, BCBG rings, Lucky Brand necklace, and Jessica Simpson heels )

Some days are extremely busy for me.  They are loaded with phone calls, emails, photo shoots, and plans made with family and friends.  Not to mention I also run two companies.  Talk about being busy.  I feel my life is the very definition of it.  I admit I am a person who 98% of the time has their phone with them, and practically lives on it.  It is a device that enables me to be able to share with my friends and family at times where I am not able to be with them.  None the less it thrills me to be fortunate enough to work as hard as I do.  I am someone who is extremely driven and motivated, and always have been.  I understand that for most work is daunting and not enjoyable at all.  But when you LOVE what you do, like me.  It tends to be the best part of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment