Sunday, July 21, 2013

Feed USA

 
 

( Photos by Brittany Gross )

(Feed the USA tank at Target, BCBG power skirt, vintage rings, necklace, hat, and Jessica Simpson Wedges )

Once I saw the ad for Targets new line and campaign "Feed the USA", I knew I had to be apart of it.  The whole campaign is based around the idea that "with every purchase, you help provide meals to children and families across America".  How cool is that!  Like I said, I knew I had to be apart of it!  Not only are you getting a new "Statement" item to add to your summer wardrobe, but you are also helping others.  It doesn't get much better than that.  For example: the tank that I am wearing cost $15 but helps to feel 12 different children!  For more information you can go to http://www.target.com/c/feed-usa/-/N-55tua#?lnk=snav_rd_feed&orginalSearchTerm=feed+usa

No comments:

Post a Comment