Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What's in my Burberry


I have noticed that usually the bigger the purse, the more I seem to put in it.  A few years ago I found an amazing Burberry purse while I was out hitting the vintage stores.  I fell in love instantly!  And of course, it ended up coming home with me the same day!  It has been a great staple in my wardrobe ever since.  Especially while I am traveling.  It's big enough to be able to hold a magazine but small enough that I don't feel like I'm carrying a duffle-bag around with me.

Here's whats in my Burberry handbag:

I phone 4s with a case from Rue21
Planner and journal so that I can stay organized and never forget any ideas I may have
Guess wallet ( I love the print on it! )
Ray Ban sunglasses ( my basic and usually my go to pair )
Chanel make up brush
Rimmel London bronzer ( a girl can never look too sun-kissed )
Chanel nail color: Blue Satin ( for any chips I may get before a mtng or photoshoot )
ChapStick: Cherry flavor (its been a staple since I was a kid)
Hand sanitizer ( when you travel a lot, it is a necessity! )

Whats in your handbag!?! show me on Instagram and use #myhandbag to show it off, I cannot wait to see what you ladies travel with!

No comments:

Post a Comment