Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flower Girls in a Fairytale


( Photos by Jessica Hunter from J.M. Hunter Photography )

A few months ago a close friend of mine asked me if I would be interested in making some flower girl dresses for her "mock" wedding photo shoot she was doing.  I OF COURSE said yes!  I love doing side designing projects.  Mostly because they consist of me designing something I normally wouldn't.  

In this case, it was flower girl dresses for a "Fairy Tale" inspired mock wedding.  Immediately I thought of pastel colors paired with a cream base, and bits of gold sparkles mixed in.  It seemed very cohesive with the theme.  We decided to add fairy wings and gold sparkled flats to enhance the overall look of the dresses.  When the day finally came to do the shoot, the dresses couldn't have blended in more perfectly.  Overall I would say it was a HUGE success.  So much so that we had an article published in Bride Magazine about the "mock" wedding photo shoot.

You can check out the article written in Bride Magazine here:

As well as the rest of the pictures from the photographers website here:

No comments:

Post a Comment