Friday, August 16, 2013

Integration


( Photos by Jared Freeman )

( Ann Taylor blouse, American Eagle shorts and sunnies, vintage necklace and bracelets, BCBG MaxAzria rings, Coach handbag, and Jessica Simpson boots )

My transition into fall has officially begun its journey.  I have found myself starting to integrate pieces into my wardrobe on an almost daily basis.  Whether its boots, a jacket, or scarf, they are easing their way in.  The transition began mostly with boots, demonstrated here in this look.  I love the feel of boots with shorts, a dress, or a skirt.  It mixes two completely different feels to get a ying and yang effect.  I think this might just have to be my theme for fall!

How are you mixing fall into your summer wardrobe?  #fallwear on Instagram to show us!

No comments:

Post a Comment