Monday, August 12, 2013

Lip Du Jour


( Photos by myself )

( Lipstick: CHANEL: Shanghai Red )

When I first saw a Chanel magazine ad I fell in love.  Not only with the beauty of the product but with the aesthetic their ad created.  It was so whimsical and lured me in like I was hooked on it already.  Ever since that day I have been hopelessly in LOVE with Chanel.  Although I am not able to have everything I would like to own from this fashion house, I do still have my little indulgences that perk me up on a rainy day.  The very first Chanel product I ever bought was this lipstick and matching nail polish set in "Shanghai Red".  I remember walking by the beauty counter at Christmas time and thinking to myself that I just HAD to have them.  Obviously they ended up coming home with me that day, and they have been an amazing little treat to have over the years.

IFB Project #108: What’s your favorite lipstick at the moment?



1 comment:

  1. That looks gorgeous on you. Gotta Love a red!
    Looks like I'll try this one out.

    Thanks!

    ~Nnene
    www.mywalletmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete