Thursday, August 29, 2013

Palm Springs through my EYE (phone)


( Photos by myself )

The other weekend I made a trip to Palm Springs as a end of the Birthday week celebration.  The idea of lounging by the pool all weekend out in the middle of the desert was extremely intriguing to me! Needless to say I indeed spent the majority of my weekend hanging out by the pool enjoying the extreme heat that seemed to just linger over us.  
The whole trip was so relaxing and inspiring.  The La Quinta resort where I stayed was so beautiful, there is all kinds of rich detailing everywhere!  Even down to the trees, which interestingly enough they paint the bottom of the trunk white, to deflect the sunshine.  
The icing on top of the cake was stopping in Palm Dessert to do a little shopping on the way back to LA.  I included a pic for you of my purchases from Burberry and BCBG Maxazria, two of my favorite stores! Overall it was an amazing trip, and I feel so blessed to have been able to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment