Friday, January 24, 2014

Chartreuse


A Girls Night Out is always needed I feel like.  There is nothing better than getting to hang out with some of your closest friends, having a few lemon drops. and enjoying some of the best apps I have ever had in my life.  This is something we try to do as often as possible, but sometimes we all just get so busy!  Last night was the first time we had one in a while, but it was like no time had passed at all. 

This dress has been hanging in my closet for months now, just waiting to be worn.  I was running a little bit late and was looking for something easy to put together and this dress just called my name.  Overall I think it took me about 10 minutes all together to get ready and be out the door!  This dress is made from a sweatshirt material, which normally, I am against and think it should be kept to just that.  However, this dress with its amazing color, and great cut, I couldn't help but succumb to this trend.  Although I am now wearing it as everyone else is getting rid of it, I still love it just as much as the day I bought it!

If you notice the zipper strip on the back of the dress is black with a brushed gold zipper.  This was my inspiration for the accessories for my look.  I also decided to embody my inner festival look for something different than what I normally do.  Overall I kept it simple, but the details are what really made this outfit!

Hope you have all had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment