Monday, January 27, 2014

Spot On


Sunday morning I woke up to a mere dusting of snow sprinkled around outside, it was so beautiful and serene I couldn't help but to just stare.  With my favorite glasses on of course!!!!

I chose to go with a casual look and one of my favorite caplets from Calvin Klein.  I live in an area that has an extremely casual vibe.  Seeing as how I love fashion and dressing up this can be a bit of a challenge for me at times! I never used to really wear jeans until I moved back here, and my idea of casual is still considered "dressy" to most.  But none the less I love a good challenge!  

My trick for the best way to spruce up any casual look:  add a print, some heels, and all your look is automatically updated while still having the casual aesthetic.  I found this awesome Issac Mizrahi sweater while vintage shopping here in town, and couldn't think of a more perfect time to wear it!

How do you dress for winter where you live?  Share on Instagram with #winterwear

Sweater: Issac Mizrahi
Jeans: J Brand Jeans
Boots: Jessica Simpson
Cuff and ring: BCBG Max Azria
Caplet: Calvin Klein
Glasses: Ted Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment