Sunday, January 19, 2014

Draped Tweed


(Photos by Jared Freeman)

The new year has brought some exciting and amazing opportunities to me.  Opportunities that I had only dreamed of!  I am so excited to share all of these amazing projects we will be working on with you throughout the year.  Fashion Rouse will be doing some awesome collaborations, new projects, a cool styling how to video, and best of all.... We will be traveling to some of the best events throughout the country! I hope you are all having an amazing year so far, and don't forget to check out tomorrows blog post for some exciting news!

Jacket: Vera Wang
Dress: H & M
Boots: unknown
Rings: BCBG Max Azria 
Bracelets: Ralp Lauren, Cara NY, and vintage
Fur Clutch: Vintage

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Be sure to check out my blog for the official rules and comments!

    http://cheriera.blogspot.com

    cheers,
    Shiny

    ReplyDelete