Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year Essentials


There are a only a few things in life that I consider "essential", things that go with me practically everywhere.  So I decided to start the new year off by sharing them with you!

1. A great pair of sunnies!  I don't go anywhere without my RayBan's, especially this new pair I picked up when I was in LA last time! (find them here)
2. My newest addiction: EOS lipbalm!  Since I am on the go all of the time, these are such a great size to throw into any size purse!  I don't have a favorite flavor, so far I love them ALL! (find them here)
3. A planner!  A gal always needs to be on top of her "A" game, and part of that means never running late and always knowing what you have coming up the next few days!  I opt for a leather bound planner because I have found in the past it tends to hold up better than most.  Especially since I take mine with me everywhere! (find it here)
4. A fun pen!  To keep with you planner so that you are always prepared.  I decided to use this great BB Dakota pen I got as a gift earlier this year.  It's fun size and looks like a tube of lipstick, what a great combination!
5. Julep nail polish! A newer company to hit the market but their pocket size nail polish is fast drying, and easy to take with you anywhere for touch-ups. (find them here)
6. A statement watch!  I love keeping my look semi-simple but still having something to make it "pop".  This watch is actually a men's watch, but when I saw it, I immediately fell in love!  Plus I really like the rose gold coloring, it makes it stand out even more because it's not your typical watch color. (find it here)
7. Bold and Simple rings: These rings I found on a great website that I subscribe to, they were inexpensive and I loved that they came in a pack so I didn't have to buy each ring individually. (similar here)
8. Perfume' that will always leave you with great memories! I found Chanel at a young age, and it is a scent that has stayed with me for nearly a decade now.  It is easily one of my favorites, however, I do switch between the different chance flavors every now and then just for a little change. (find them here)
9. A simple list of resolutions: such as these!  Simplify, Be Inspired, Be Original, Work Hard, and Enjoy!  

I hope everyone is having a great new years so far!  


No comments:

Post a Comment