Thursday, August 7, 2014

Boardwalk


I just noticed it has been over a month and a half since I last posted any outfits on here!  Although I have been wanting to show you guys all of the cute outfits I've been wearing up here in Seattle, it has been very challenging to fit it into my schedule along with relocating to a new part of the state.  Which has subsequently been consuming a majority of my time!  I now feel like I am starting to get settled however, which means that I am back to being able to share all of my favorite outfits with you guys! 

One of the benefits of living on the west side of the state now is that I am able to be close to the water, enjoy the fresh air, and be surrounded by a culture where everyone is so unique.  There are also so many creative and artistic people to work with!  I am so excited to start sharing with you guys some of the projects I have been working on!  To start off, the photographer that I worked with for this photo shoot brought about a new artistic view that we have not yet done here at Fashion ROUSE.  The idea of changing the backgrounds balance along with the outfits is something that is honestly completely foreign to me.  However, it is a specialty of his, and I think the pictures turned out great!

I loved the way that the blues paired up nicely next to the beach.  I feel as though it is a typical choice, but one that works oh so well!  I love this look mainly because it could be casual or dressy, depending on where your at.  With a change into flip flops you could easily take this look to being more casual.  

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!  I can't wait to share more with your from my adventures this last week!








( Photos by Stanton Prescott )

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blouse: BCBG Max Azria (find it here)
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch (find them here)
Heels: Victoria's Secret (find them here)
Necklace: (similar here)
Ring: Missing Piece (find it here)
Nail polish: Essie "lilacism" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment