Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A walk down the lane

 

( Photos by Shawn Kruse )

( Bar III jacket, H&M basic black tank, Paige skinny trousers, BP flats, BCBG jewelry, and Bliss purse ) 

Some days I just feel the need to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.  To take it all in and absorb as much sun as possible.  I have found that when I am wandering, my mind is the most open it can be.  Open to anything that comes my way.  I find that I am inspired by some of the smallest things, in the biggest way.  
A walk isn't just a reason to throw on yoga pants and a sweatshirt.  It is a reason to use the casual side of your wardrobe and experiment in ways that sometimes aren't possible when dressing up.  In the town I am from, casual is the norm.  And I always seemed to stick out like a sore thumb because of my unique taste for clothing.  However, I found that at this time in my life it is nice to revert back to the days when I would embrace my casual side and spice it up with a few accessories.  So here's to where we come from and how it has helped shape us into who we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment