Friday, May 24, 2013

Showing off the Sunnies

 

(Photos by myself)

( Michael Kors blouse, Look #1&2: Faux Ray Ban sunglasses, Look #3: American Eagle sunglasses, Look #4: Ray Ban sunglasses, Look #5: H&M sunglasses, Look #6: Coach sunglasses, all accessories BCBG Max Azria)

Every girl loves a good accessory.  And what better accessory than a pair of sunglasses, preferably a pair to match every outfit.  I tend to opt for a good core set of about six, and that seems to match everything I wear.  Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Ray Bans.  But I also know that accidents happen, so I blend some cute inexpensive sunglasses into my collection as well.  They look just like the real thing but for a severe fraction of the cost.  Summer is a time to expose your skin to the sun and enjoy the weather, and sunglasses are the perfect accessory to accompany that.


No comments:

Post a Comment