Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Its all about the boots


( Photos by Shawn Kruse )

(  Vera Wang sweater and blouse, American Eagle shorts, BCBG jewelry, and Steve Madden boots )

My green boots are something that I have owned for just about eight years.  However, they have only been worn a total of about six or seven times.  As you can see they are extremely rare and unique.  When I saw them, I knew immediately that I had to have them.  They were everything that stood for "different" in my eyes.  It has been a purchase I definitely do not regret.  So every now and then I break them out just to add some variety to my outfit.  They matched my sweater and seemed to be the perfect pairing for this set of pictures I took.  As I'm sure you can tell by now, I am all about mixing casual will dressy to get a disheveled  yet put together look.

No comments:

Post a Comment