Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gold & flowers

 
 

( Photos by Shawn Kruse )

(Banana Republic blouse, American Eagle shorts, BCBG clutch, vintage necklace & ring, Steve Madden sandals, and Essie "Sand Tropez" nailpolish)

Every now and then the time calls for a stroll in the park.  While I was visiting home the other weekend for Mother's Day, the weather was so beautiful I could not pass up the opportunity.
In my home town there is an arboretum that is covered with beautiful greenery and luscious rose bushes.  It is a favorite spot of mine to go anytime I visit.  I decided to embrace the beautiful weather and seize the opportunity to enjoy mother nature at her finest, after all it was Mother's Day!
Wearing comfy attire and sensible sandals for the endless walking that lay ahead of me, I spent that afternoon taking in the scenery and just enjoying the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment