Monday, April 28, 2014

Cotton Candy


( Photos by Jared Freeman )

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Here it is as promised!  Look number THREE from our Carnival photo shoot the other week!  For this look I was inspired by the idea of indulging in my sweet tooth side aka Cotton Candy!  Ever since I was a little kid I have always loved cotton candy (minus the sticky part).  It always intrigued me how it could be so big and fluffy but dissolve so quickly, and I always LOVED the colors of the cotton candy, so inspiring!

I decided to indulge in some more of those carnival games that everyone loves and has fun with.  The dart game is easily one of my favorites, probably because it's hard to lose at! But none the less still a favorite of mine.  I even did it left handed and still hit all three of my balloons, which is amazing considering I am right handed!  I chose mardi-gras necklaces as my prize (I felt it was the most ME out of the prizes), and ended up giving them to some girls that were at the carnival, they looked like they were having so much fun and it made me happy to see them having fun!

Overall I would say my trip to the carnival was a success, I had a blast reliving childhood memories, and managed to get some fun pictures in the process!  Check back tomorrow for the last look we shot while at the carnival!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
dress: H&M (similar here)
heels: Report Signature
watch: Fossil (find it here)
rings: BCBG Max Azria

No comments:

Post a Comment