Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sunday Attire


Last Sunday was definitely one of those days where I woke up feeling like getting all dolled up for the day ahead of me.  Sunday was filled with my personal favorite thing to do every Sunday morning... Grab Starbucks with my brother and then spend quality time with the one who is most important to me! 

 I absolutely love dresses, they are so easy to move in and make for the perfect busy day outfit!  Being that Spring is here and the weather is beautiful out I love the fact that I can now wear open toed sandals every single day!  Creating a look that is spring appropriate for not only the weather but the season is something that is actually pretty easy to accomplish...  

Most people think that because Spring traditionally means florals and pastels: that is what you outfits should consist of.  Well I'm here to tell you that isn't the case!  You can wear any color and almost anything in your wardrobe (except probably fur, although I have been known to wear fur all year round) anytime of the year!  If you have ever seen the runway shows for the spring collections, they always include a wide range of colors, not just pastels and florals... And how cool is it that we have now transitioned into a time where your clothes can now last you all year round.  AND you no longer have to wait six months to wear your favorite dress because it's a "summer only" outfit!

So many great and amazing things can come from an all year round wardrobe... My challenge to you, is to do this with your own wardrobe and watch your outfit potentials grow exponentially!!!  I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

 OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Bar III
Heels: Dolce Vita
Purse: Jessica Simpson
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Sunnies: Ray Ban


No comments:

Post a Comment