Monday, April 21, 2014

Playing Games


 ( Photos by Jared Freeman )

Here is the second look we shot from our time spent at the Carnival the other week!  We had such a blast and I am so excited I get to share our experience with all of you!  I decided to continue the "business woman on her lunch" look, I just loved the idea of a getaway on your lunch break to something that is able to take you to a place of escapism.  

All of the games at the carnival are all full of such vibrant colors, and each have such an inspirational look to them, you can't help but be hypnotized!  Although I will admit I felt a little out of place being the only adult playing the games, I still had a blast, and ended up giving my prizes to little kids passing by at the carnival!  I used the bright lights as an inspiration for this look as to compliment my surroundings!  

Don't forget to check in tomorrow to see the third outfit we shot at the carnival!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blouse: Mango 
Trousers: BCBG Max Azria (Find them here)
Heels: Steve Madden (Find them here)
Necklace: Betsy Johnson 
Rings: BCBG Max Azria (Similar here)
Sunnies: Ray Ban (Find them here)

No comments:

Post a Comment