Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Zindigo


I am so excited to share with all of you a new project I am partaking in!  I have just joined the Zindigo company as one of their Zindigo Ambassadors!  This is such a great company and they offer some of the most amazing products on the market!  One of the best parts of Zindigo is that you can also join and get the same perks of being an Ambassador that I receive!  And I don't know about you guys but getting cool perks in the fashion industry is an amazing thing, especially for shopaholics like you and I!  So I will break it down for you in an easy format... here it goes!

Who: YOU and ZINDIGO
What: Become an Ambassador and receive discounts on the shopping you do with them and earn commission on what you friends spend with them!
When: right NOW!
Where: go to my Facebook page and click on the Zindigo box! click here
Why: because we are all shopaholics at heart, and LOVE a good dic

No comments:

Post a Comment