Monday, April 21, 2014

Starship


 ( Photos by Jared Freeman )

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend spending time with their families and friends!  I don't know about you guys but I love holidays, not only for the reason of getting together with my family but it's also just another reason to get all dressed up!

I wanted to share this series of pictures we took a few weeks ago with you... we did a total of four different looks so for the rest of the week I will be sharing a new look each day with you!  As you can tell the theme was at the carnival.  Every year the carnival comes to town and the lights and rides are always so intriguing, so I decided to partake in the fun this year!  I opted for a more "business woman on her lunch" look for this outfit, and the star shaped necklace seemed to fit perfectly with the ride titled Starship!  

What do you all think of the all black, white, and gold look?

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blouse: BCBG Max Azria
Trousers: J Brand Jeans
Heels: Steve Madden
Rings: BCBG Max Azria
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Necklace: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment