Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cream Lace


As I mentioned yesterday, all this week I will be featuring different dresses I have picked out from the Glamistree website!  I am so excited that this new concept of online shopping has been created!  Not all of us like to make a purchase without knowing if it will fit us or not.  The idea that you can try it on and THEN decide is the icing on the cake for me!

For today's dress I chose a beautiful cream lace dress.  When I first saw it on the website it nearly took my breath away!  The detailing in the dress is absolutely exquisite, and the fact that its a neutral color was just an added bonus!  I chose to pair it with neutral shoes and rose gold accents with the jewelry.  I liked the idea of keeping it very pure!  I hope you all get a chance to head on over to their website and see all of the beautiful dresses they have right now!  







( Photos by Jared Freeman )

OUTFIT DETAILS:
dress:  Fable (find it here)
heels: Just Fab (similar here)
watch: Fossil (find it here)
rings: Vince Camuto, C & C (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment