Tuesday, May 13, 2014

White Out


These days there is nothing but sun in the sky and a little bit of wind blowing through my hair.  AND I absolutely LOVE it!  I am a sunshine kinda lady, so I feel I am at my best when it's this time of year!  Plus who doesn't love not having to be all bundled up to stay warm!
 
As most of you have probably noticed my love of neutrals is strong right now, and honestly I don't foresee it changing anytime soon.  There is just something about a pure statement and the impact it has on an overall look.  Normally throughout the year I tend to keep the lighter neutrals (especially white) for the spring/summertime, and the darker ones for fall/winter.  That being said, as you can see, my complete look was an all white one with the focus on the printed and textured details.  Such as the cheetah print on my belt and the snake skin texture on my heels and clutch!

How are you wearing white for spring?  Use #whiteout on Instagram to showcase your favorite white looks!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Stay tuned for some exciting news I will be announcing later this week through social media!

 OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blouse: 3.1 Phillip Lim 
Trousers: J Brand jeans (find them here)
Belt: Style & Co. (find it here)
Sunnies: RayBan (find them here)
Heels: Sam Edelman
Ring: BCBG Max Azria (similar here)
Clutch: Mossimo
Nail Polish: Essie "e-nuf is e-nuf" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment