Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sunset prints


Good afternoon everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week so far!   This week has been super busy.  I'm in the process of trying to plan my summer trips and working on some special projects that are near and dear to my heart.  I cant wait to share them with you throughout the summer months and show you a different creative side to me.

This dress is one of my favorites and I am so excited to share it with you!  Normally I am not a big over-sized print kind of girl, but for some reason this one just jumped out at me.  Between the colors and the fact that it has palm trees all over it (always reminds me of California) its my idea dress for a casual evening out.  One of the things I love most is that because it is a statement dress, the accessories needed to accent it are minimal.  I chose to go with gold accents and black heels to compliment not only the print the metal on the zipper as well.

I hope you are all enjoying my week of dresses project as much as I am!  Don't forget to check out all of the dresses Glamistree has to offer on their website at http://glamistree.com/






( photos by Jared Freeman )

OUTFIT DETAILS:
dress: Line & Dot (find it here)
heels: Steve Madden (find them here)
ring: BCBG Max Azria 

No comments:

Post a Comment