Friday, May 30, 2014

LBD the Glamistree way



 Today is the fifth and FINAL day of the week of dresses project we put together!  As I mentioned yesterday I have save the dressiest of them all for last!  And I can't think of anything that's dressier than a LBD (Little Black Dress).  I am personally a HUGE fan of keeping a look simple and classic, and the LBD epitomizes that concept.  Glamistree has a few different LBD's that they have to offer on their website, however, this one was my favorite!  The box pleats on the front along with the way the skirt flows definitely sold it for me.  I chose to pair it with a simple pair of strappy black heels and gold detailed jewelry.  Overall this ended up being one of my favorite outfits from our week of dresses!

Show us how you wear your LBD on Instagram with #LBD

Don't forget to check out Glamistrees website http://glamistree.com/







( Photos by Jared Freeman )

OUTFIT DETAILS:
dress: Fable (find it here)
heels: Steve Madden (find them here)
cuff: Chico's (similar here)
ring: BCBG Max Azria (similar here)
necklace: Betsy Johnson
nail polish: Essie "no more film" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment