Monday, May 12, 2014

Mom's Day


Yesterday was a day to celebrate our Mom's!  The person who has helped shape us into the women (and men) we are today, who has given us multiple hours of advice, and a shoulder to cry on at times.  My mother is someone who is always there for me no matter what, and is always trying to push me to be better.  I could not imagine my life without her in it!
Yesterday a local non-profit organization (Voices for Children) had it's third annual Mother's Day event held at a beautiful place called Cascade Garden.  It was so much fun, they had wine tasting, a beer garden, food vendors, shabby-chic outdoor furniture, and live music.  Not to mention there were beautiful flowers everywhere!  My mom and I had such a blast enjoying the afternoon together!  Here are a few of the pictures from our afternoon together!  I hope you and your mothers had as great of a day as we did!  
Ps. Happy Monday everyone!

 OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Bar III
Heels: Victoria's Secret (find them here)
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here)
Ring and Bracelet: Vintage

1 comment:

  1. Looked like such a fun event! That dress is so pretty, love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete