Monday, May 26, 2014

Denim Craze


I hope everyone is having an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!  I had the complete pleasure of spending the weekend with my family and going out of town with them to a really cool flea market yesterday!  It was so much fun to see all of the really cool things that people bring to sell... I made out with a really cool old "the New Yorker" coffee table book with all of the illustrations from when they first started up until 2004 when the book was published.  Needless to say I felt like I scored the best item there!

This week is going to be a very special week for me, I have the pleasure of featuring a friend from colleges business and all of the amazing pieces that her and her company have to offer!  Her companies name is Glamistree and they have created an amazing concept around catering to societies new ways of shopping!  They feature a few up and coming labels that have some amazing pieces, you get to choose the ones you want to try on at home, order them, try them on, and then choose which ones you want to keep!  The best part is you dont have to buy any of them until you've tried them on and decided you LOVE them!  I've posted their link below so you can check it out for yourself!  Don't forget to check in everyday for the rest of the week to see my other four favorite pieces from their current collections!  

Check out their website here: http://glamistree.com/












( Photos by Jared Freeman )

OUTFIT DETAILS:
dress: Line & Dot (find it here)
heels: Victoria's Secret (find them here)
sunnies: Ray Ban
ring: from Turkey
nail polish: Essie "no more film" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment