Friday, May 16, 2014

Knit and Pleather


I don't know about you guys, but for me there are parts of the day that just call for casual attire!  Whether it be while running errands, traveling, or even just that casual feeling that overcomes your spirit for the day... Casual definitely = comfy in my books!
This heat however, can be a little tricky to dress for!  I generally throw on some shorts, sandals, and a tee.  Most people can just do a tank or tee but I find that I always end up cold so I tend to throw a sweater on over the top like I did with this outfit... Just in case! 
I hope you are all having an amazing weekend so far!  I will be announcing my special project I'm working on later today on Instagram! Can't wait to share it with all of you!

 OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sweater: Rachel Roy (similar here)
Tank: H&M 
Shorts: Hot & Delicious (similar here)
Sandals: American Eagle (similar here)
Bracelets: BCBG Max Azria (similar here)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria (similar here)
Sunnies: Ray Ban (find them here)
Nail Polish: Essie "no more film" (find it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment